Friday, January 02, 2009

The game.

Theres a game I wanted to tell everyone about. It's called The Game. The rules are very simple. I'll post them here.

1. You are always playing the game.
2.You can't win the game, only lose.
3.You lose the game whenever you remember it.
4. Whenever you lose the game, you have to announce that you lost to anyone, but u must announce it.
5.After you lose, you are allowed to remember the game for 30 minutes without losing.

It's just a silly little game that people all around the world play. oh, and it's not made up, It's a real game. Well that's all for now.
;) Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh No, I lose!
    We play this on one of the message boards I'm a member of!
    :) Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eler Beth, I read about Fancy at your mom's blog... I'm SO SORRY, honey!! I hope you are doing ok, and at peace with the fact that you gave her a very happy life, seems she loved you VERY MUCH!!

    Take Care, Honey!

    ReplyDelete