Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Going to Bed

I slept late this morning and didn't think I could get to sleep very early tonight, but I am actually kinda tired. I decided I was going to go hunting tomorrow. Dad always goes on Thanksgiving, but I didn't think I would because he's going with our regular hunting partner and another guy that I've never hunted with and they're going to a place I'm not familiar with. But at the last minute I decided I want to if I can get up and if I feel up to it. So after I post this I'm going to bed.

Mom and Andrew went to the funeral of a friend of ours today but I didn't go. I kinda wanted to but kinda didn't. He was a good friend of dad's. Before he had to stop driving I'd be riding my bike and he would be in our subdivision and he'd see me and say hi. And lately every time we'd see him he'd mention that. He was very old but in pretty good health still. He just went to sleep and didn't wake up.

Well, I'm off to bed now.

Til' tomorrow,
Annet

No comments:

Post a Comment