Sunday, November 01, 2009

Oops-Under The Wire

I didn't actually mean to post my last entry, Under he Wire, but accidentally hit the down arrow key and it suddenly said "Your post has been successfully published". And I thought I didn't have anything to write about. lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to participate in the "NaBloPoMo"at the last minute. Mom talked me into it, so this is a last minute post. I'm also going to go by Annet while doing the NaBloPoMo thing.

Today dad went hunting and came home with two squirrels, a fox squirrel and a gray squirrel. Since he came home at night, I had to hold the light while he skinned them. If you're wondering why I didn't go with him, it was because I was asleep, being sick and all. Otherwise I would have gone, too.

I'll have more to post tomorrow, and more time to post it.

Untill tomorrow,
Annet

1 comment: