Thursday, November 05, 2009

Sunny Day

I raked some leaves this after noon for a while. It was pretty and sunny but it was kind of cold all day. I ran around the yard playing with my dog Little Bit for a while. She loves to play. She learns fast too. I have taught her to sit, lie down, and roll over. She is afraid of my Mom's cat though. He thinks the dogs should play with him and he will stalk them and then spring out at them. He takes them by surprise. Little Bit will run and he will chase her and then she will find me and hide from him. It's very funny.

Well that's all for now. I'll be back tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting some nice sunny weather and outside time. Enjoy it while you can :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess Freedom trained them well.

    ReplyDelete