Sunday, June 26, 2011

Holiday World









Yesterday I went to Holiday World with some friends. It was my first time there! I had a blast! I rode The Raven, The Legend, and The Voyage!! The Voyage is the fastest and tallest wooden roller coaster in the world! I still can't believe I actually rode it. It was a lot of fun though!










In the water park I rode most of the water slides and swam in the wave pool. The wave pool was fun! It is a wave pool that has 8 different wave patterns, and the waves make the pool go from 4 feet to 6 feet high (or in the deepest part, 6 feet to 8 feet).

As for the water slides, The Wildebeest was probably my favorite (despite the hour wait). It's the worlds longest water coaster! It was quite a bit of fun. On the drops you practically left the slide and went airborne! It also went extremely fast!

In this picture is a tree frog I caught right before the park closed (while eating an ice cream cone!) The picture is kind of blurry and the frog kept squirming around so it got in the wrong position, but here it is! Just figured I'd post about him too. You don't see tree frogs around here often.


Until next time,
~Eler Beth~

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had so much fun. I'm not brave enough to ride those crazy rides but then I'm an old lady. lol Once we had a tree frog making noise at night. We didn't know what it was so we searched with a flashlight until we found it. It sounded like a bird of some kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
    Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
    Greece Holiday Packages
    Cheap Greece Holidays

    ReplyDelete