Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Kingdom Hearts/KH


Today I thought I'd post about one of my favorite game series Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts is a game that mixes Disney storys (like Beauty and the Beast) places (like Neverland) and characters (like Donald, Goofy and Micky) with final fantasy characters (like Cloud and Vivi) together in an awesome game! It has 4 games out so far, KH 1, KH Chain Of Memories, KH 2, and KH 358/2 days. It also has another game on the way, KH Birth By Sleep. The main characters of the game series are Sora, Donald and Goofy in every game except 358/2 days and Birth By Sleep. In 358/2 days the main character is Roxas. In Birth By Sleep, I'm not quite sure yet. Sora has two best friends named Kairi and Riku. It would be very hard to explain the story line, as it drags on though each game, that's why I posted the links to the Wikipedia pages which explain each game. I thought I would post the openings for KH 1 and 2 which are very well done if you would like to watch them. P.S. I like the 2nd opening better than the 1st :D.



Also, the song on my journal is a song from 358/2 days.

Til' tomorrow,
Annet

No comments:

Post a Comment