Wednesday, November 17, 2010

NaBloPoMo: Day 17

Today I found out about a new band, or a comedy band. Not sure if that qualifies as a band :/ They are called The Axis of Awesome. Their lead singer looks just like Jack Black!! Seriously!

I only know two songs by them, but those two songs are the funniest things ever. I definitely recommend listening to these songs, that is if you want a good laugh!

The first one I heard is called BirdPlane.

BirdPlane


The Other one I heard is called 4 Chords. Now the first video isn't the whole song, but basically this is what the whole song is. I'll post the whole song underneath this video in case you would like to hear it, but you should listen to the other video first.

4 Chords

4 Chords


That it for today.
Until Tomorrow,
~Eler Beth~

No comments:

Post a Comment