Thursday, November 18, 2010

NaBloPoMo: Day 18

Well, lately I haven't been posting much interesting stuff, but this week hasn't been that interesting. I've been inside the house all week and barely even went outside. It's been a very gloomy and rainy week.


I've been playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Sky most of the time lately and that is about it. It's my favorite game. It's the first game I legitimately beat by myself (Besides those sesame street games and a few other "kid" games I played when I was younger).

Basically, the story line is about a human who gets turned into a pokemon and loses his/her memory, meets a pokemon whose dream is to join a pokemon exploration team and forms a team with it, hoping to someday get his/her memory back and find out how she/he turned into a pokemon.

One day I was looking for a new game to play, and I remembered Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I had played it before, but I never understood what to do and gave up on the game. I asked Andrew if it was a good game, and he said that it was fun, but it had "no replay value" so not to waste my money on it. I kept looking into it and it really looked like a fun game, so I found Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of darkness on Ebay for 16 dollars and bought it anyway. I've played it three times since and I am on my fourth time now! This is absolutely my favorite game!

I've beaten Explorers of Darkness once, Explorers of Time once, and Explorers of Sky once and am now on my second time. The second time I played it, when I played Time, I didn't beat the after story, but the other times I played it, I beat the whole thing, including the whole after story. When I played Time after playing Darkness, I noticed they put a few different items in each game and a few different pokemon. Personally, I think Time had the better items.

Wow, this turned out to be kind of a review of the game, and I was only planning on posting the plot. I think that is all I'm going to post today.

Until Tomorrow,
~Eler Beth~

1 comment:

  1. I think I just got a tutorial-Thanks :-).
    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete