Thursday, May 06, 2010

I think posting is going to be a weekly/by weekly think for me.

A couple of days ago my rabbit, Tsune, escaped out of her cage. I might have a chance at catching her but it is very unlikely.

My leopard gecko is doing great. We named her Samantha. She has been eating crickets with calcium powder on them five days a week. She shed her skin a week ago, but right after that, her toes on her back leg seemed to stick together. Now they are kind of bound together by a black scab looking thing. I don't know what is going on, so if anyone who has one for a pet knows, please let me know. In the meantime, I am going to ask on Gecko's Unlimited Forms.

I've been playing my key board a lot lately and have learned the old Pokemon theme, Rose of May, and song of healing. I don't know the left hand part of rose of may and cant pay both parts at the same time on the Pokemon song. So far, song of healing is the only one I know and can play both parts of, but I don't know the final part of it yet.

I have caught over 200 fish this year! We have a pond nearby that is over populated with bass and they are biting like mad! I'll post some pictures of the ones we caught sometime. We will be eating the bass for months to come ^^

I'm changing my blogs music again. This time it is a fire emblem song. I was hoping to get the original version, but this was the best I could find. Though if you want to listen to the original version, here it is on Youtube






Well, that is all for now. I'll post again soon,
~Eler Beth~

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the bunny, but glad Samantha is doing OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see a post from you Eler Beth. Do you help cook the fish you catch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually cook them, but I help clean and gut them.

    ReplyDelete